Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Lot to be Thankful For

God has given me so much to be thankful for.

 I am thankful for a child's curiosity.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful my brother and his family live only a long car's drive away (as opposed to a plane ride).
From O So November 2011
I am thankful Sophie is such a smiley baby.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful that Owen and Sophie are starting to interact more.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for grandparents.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for friendship.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for our beautiful state and the ability to get out of town every once in a while.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for pumpkin pie (and apple pie, and pound cake, and chocolate fudge, and...).
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for beautiful weather.
From O So November 2011
I am thankful for the simple joys of childhood.
From O So November 2011
Above all I am thankful for good health, for my immediate and extended family.
From O So November 2011

2 comments:

  1. Super cute children, Joanne! Glad to hear things are going well. Would love to catch up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among the things that we are thankful for are a wonderful sister/sister-in-law who takes great photographs of our family occasions!

    ReplyDelete